now browsing by category
DON’T FORGET! Tuesday, February 4th is the Parent meeting for 8th grade & new member parents in the Heskett band room. We don’t want to say this meeting is “mandatory” but it would greatly benefit you to attend.
All-Star Band Finale Concert
Sat Jan 11th 7:30pm – 9:00pmCartwright Hall, Hilltop Dr, Kent, OH 44240, USA map
Hear the 180 high school participants of our annual honor band weekend!
Blue Band | Directed by Dr. Kate Ferguson
- The Star Spangled Banner-John Stafford Smith
- La Bamba de Veracruz-Terig Tucci
- Song for Lyndsey-Andrew Boysen
- Meridian-Ola Gjeilo
- Lassus Trombone-Henry Filmore
Gold Band | Directed by Dr. Wendy K. Matthews
- Fanfare and Flourishes-James Curnow
- Homeward Bound-arr. Karrick
- Vesuvius-Frank Ticheli
- Alamo March-King/arr. Swearingen
- Star Wars Saga-John Williams/arr. Stephen Bulla
Free and open to the public. Cartwright Hall is at 650 Hilltop Dr. on the Kent Campus. Parking is free.
Incoming freshmen & new members are invited to a welcome picnic. Mr. Nichols & Ms. Shauf (High School directors), Ms. Lovelace & Mrs. Browning (Guard instructors), BBOP executive board, student leaders and section leaders will be present. Please RSVP so we can plan ahead! Click “Continue Reading” for the “RSVP HERE” link